At the end of each semester, instructors teaching within Blackboard must perform a series of tasks called the End of the Semester Process. This process is necessary for preserving a full record of an instructor’s Blackboard course content, Grade Center, and student work for future reference because semester courses are deleted from Blackboard one year after the end of the semester. It is the instructor’s responsibility to perform these steps in each course they have taught so that content and grade information can be accessed at a later date!
If you do not have a “master copy” of each of the course’s you teach in Blackboard, please complete the Personal Master request form and import your archived course file into it for future use and revision.
- How to Download Your Grade Center as an Excel file
- How to Print Grade Reports (Optional)
- How to Turn Off Course Availability
- How to Archive Your Course
- Request a Personal Master
- How to Recycle a Course or Personal Master
- How to Import an Archive into a New Course or Personal Master