Are you curious to learn about new features in Blackboard to support your teaching practice and student success? Attend a free live webinar or on-demand webcast provided through the Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series (BITS). BITS is a collection of free professional development resources for faculty and instructional designers. New topics are scheduled bi-monthly. To learn more, see the BITS 2018 Registration Page. The following webcasts are available for on-demand viewing at your convenience.
- Opportunities for open educational resources (OERs) to support instruction
- Using wikis as a collaborative tool for online student engagement
- Cars, Culinary, and Coding: Applied Learning Supported by Blackboard
- Finding the Hero’s Journey in Course Design for Engagement
- Mobile Learning 101: Creating mobile-friendly courses & driving learner engagement
- An Ally to Inclusive Learning: How Accessibility and UDL Benefit All Learners