Blackboard has released a free e-book titled “Create Mobile Friendly Courses: Simple Steps to Ensure Success” to help faculty explore how to adopt mobile learning in their teaching practice. It is available for download at the Blackboard Community Site – no login is required.
Resources for using Blackboard mobile apps and designing content for mobile are available here:
- Getting Started with Blackboard Apps
- Creating Mobile-Friendly Content
- Mobile Supported Course Content
- Supported Files in Mobile Apps
- Supported HTML
- Accessing Collaborate Ultra on Mobile
More about the Apps
Students may use the Blackboard App to view content, participate in simple communications, and complete mobile accessible assessments. The Blackboard App Help page provides a wealth of information to support students in the use of the app.