Faculty: Are you looking for ways to boost collaboration and social learning in your online and blended classes? Consider taking the Google Apps for Online Education course this June 14th and 21st.
In this 1 credit course, you will learn techniques to develop a collaborative online learning environment that encourages student interaction and engagement, such as:
- Virtual office hours
- Customizing Google Apps for your courses
- Organizing your Gmail more effectively
- Creating shared calendars for your courses
- Collaborating with others, online, on documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Communicating in an interactive, engaging environment using Google Voice
- Developing your very own media-rich website designed for your courses
Google Apps covered will include: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Video, Google Sites, Google Voice, Google Chat, and Google+ Hangouts.
Seats are limited, reserve yours today! Register in INFOnline for:
SU2014-COMPSW-184-400 (1 Credit)
Fridays June 14th & June 21st from 9:00AM – 3:00 PM, with online component
Location: Milwaukee Campus, room M201A
Instructor: Mernathan Sykes