Teams across MATC are working diligently to update and migrate our Ellucian software systems known as Colleague (COSMO) and WebAdvisor (INFOnline) from on-premise hardware to a cloud-hosted environment, which ties directly to the college strategic plan.
COSMO/INFOnline will be unavailable starting Thursday February 14th 5 PM CST through Sunday February 17th. During this timeframe, faculty, staff, administrators and students will not have access to COSMO, INFOnline and Self-Service Student Planning.
During the outage, you WILL be able to:
- Login to computers
- Use Gmail
- Access Blackboard
- Access networked printers and drives (the LAN)
- Use the internet
- Apply via Recruit (prospective students).
You will NOT be able to:
- Use Colleague/COSMO and WebAdvisor/INFOnline
- Pay bills on behalf of the college
- Cut a check
- Look up student accounts
- Register students
- Look up a W-2
- Use Self-Service Student Planning
- Perform similar activities reliant on these systems
You’ll be able to return to normal activity Monday morning, February 18th.
Watch your MATC Gmail for additional communications from the IT department.