New and Returning Faculty: There is still time left to get Blackboard training this summer!
Enroll in COMPSW-197-402 this August to learn to use MATC’s Blackboard Learning Management System to support teaching and learning in your classes. This one (1) credit course is free to all MATC faculty.
Topic covered include:
- Customizing student and instructor views of a course
- Creating, loading and editing content into a Blackboard course
- User management and tracking student activity
- Assessment options, creating assessments, and managing the online grade book
- Using discussion boards
- Site management – Archiving, Copying, Exporting and Importing Content
- Course design and security
Seats are limited, reserve yours today! Register in INFOnline for:
SU2014-COMPSW-197-402 (1 Credit)
Thursdays August 1st, 8th, & 15th 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Location: Milwaukee Campus, room M458
Instructor: Toshiba Adams
Prerequisites: Individuals taking this course must be comfortable using a word processor and managing files on a computer.