Per the IT Department, the Help Desk ticketing system IT Direct (SchoolDude) will be down Friday March 17th 9:00 PM (CST) through Saturday March 18th 5:00 AM (CST) for scheduled maintenance.
Per the IT department, INFOnline/COSMO will be temporarily unavailable due to scheduled system maintenance on Sunday November 6th, 2016 from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Central).
During this time, the MATC Portal and INFOnline will not be available to faculty or students.
- To access Blackboard, go to Blackboard.matc.edu directly to log in using your MATC network account.
- To access your MATC Gmail, go to https://mail.google.com/ to log in using your full MATC email address and MATC network password.
On Friday August 14th, Blackboard will undergo routine maintenance from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM (CST). Blackboard will be intermittently unavailable to faculty and students during this time-frame.
MATC will be upgrading to Blackboard Learn 9.1, service pack April Release 2014 on December 30th through January 1st. During this time, Blackboard will be unavailable. Blackboard will become available again on January 2nd (unless otherwise communicated).
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO PREPARE?
As a part of the “end of semester” best practices, we strongly recommend that faculty perform the following tasks before the upgrade on December 30th:
- Create and download an Archive file of each Fall 2014 course for your records.
- Download each of your Fall 2014 course Grade Centers for your records.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR SAFEASSIGN USERS
Please be aware that with the upgrade, the SafeAssign feature will be integrated with Blackboard Assignments and will no longer be a separate content type. To prepare for this integration, please delay adding SafeAssignments to your spring 2015 courses until the upgrade is complete on January 2nd.
WHERE CAN YOU LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT’S COMING?
Please see these resources to learn about the upgrade:
- Features, Enhancements, & Resolved Issues
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch your email and the TLC website for news about training options (coming soon!).
Per the IT department, on December 26th, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST, there will be a scheduled network outage. This is to allow MATC IT and Operations staff to perform maintenance on electrical systems.
During this time, the following services will be unavailable:
- MATC phone lines
- MATC Internet connectivity or access to MATC websites via VDI Remote Access