TLT & ER&D would like to invite you to attend a viewing of:
“The Flipped Classroom: Rethinking the Way You Teach”
Presented by Ike Shibley, Ph.D., and Timothy Wilson, Ph.D.
A Magna Online Seminar
In a flipped classroom, the typical order of teaching is reversed. Students review lecture content outside the classroom using technologies, such as lecture capture video or podcasts, and class time is used for active learning activities.
In this 1-hr video presentation by “The Teaching Professor”, Drs. Ike Shibley and Timothy Wilson will inform faculty of the scientific basis behind using the flipped classroom teaching model in your instruction, as well as the tools and techniques that you can use to implement a flipped classroom that enhances student learning.
Educators who view this presentation will acquire new tools and concepts to help them:
- Apply the basic neurology of learning to the flipped classroom
- Improve learning with technology that flips the classroom
- Identify technological tools that can improve learning in higher education
- Design course assignments that more effectively incorporate technology
- Implement a flipped classroom that enhances student learning
No R.S.V.P necessary…arrive at 1:30!