In Blackboard, faculty can upload SCORM Content into their course. SCORM refers to a set of technical standards that enable organizations to continue to use and reuse courseware [learning objects] even when computer technologies and operating systems change. Blackboard adheres to these standards [SCORM] making it SCORM-compliant. If you are or plan to in the near future upload SCORM Content (package) to your Blackboard course site please make note of the following:
Browser Settings (viewing SCORM content in Blackboard)
- Internet Explorer version 9 or higher (recommend 10)
- Mozilla Firefox version 16 or higher (recommend 20)
- Google Chrome version 29
- Adobe Flash Player 10
Disable all pop-up blockers:
- Internet Explorer>Tools>Pop-up Blocker>Turn off Pop-up Blocker
- Google Chrome>Customize and Control Google Chrome button (upper right corner of window (below X))>Settings>may need to click Show advanced settings…>Privacy>click Content Settings>Scroll down under Pop-Up>select Allow all sites to show pop-ups.
- Mozilla Firefox>Tools>Options>Content>No check mark in box that reads Block Pop-Up Windows or click Exceptions button and type blackboard.matc.edu in Address of site text box and click Allow button.