ER&D has a current selection of professional development videos available for “check out”. The video presentations are sponsored by The Teaching Professor. Each video includes the following materials: PDF Transcript, Facilitator’s Discussion Guide, Supplemental Materials, Power Point Handouts and Seminar Description.
- 15 Practical Strategies to Re-energize Mid-career Teachers
- A Good Start: Helping First-year Students Acclimate to College
- Active Learning That Works: What Students Think
- Four Strategies to Engage the Multicultural Classroom
- Grading Strategies to Promote Student & Faculty Success
- Handling Annoying, Disruptive, and Dangerous Students
- How to Evaluate the Impact of Faculty Development Programs
- Managing Legal Risks of Service Learning/Civic Engagement
- Motivating Students: Four Steps to Dynamic Classes
- Ten Ways to Improve Blended Course Design
- Three Ways to Use Technology in a Learner-Centered Classroom
- Tools and Techniques for Improving Course Accessibility
If interested in reviewing these videos, please contact Toshiba Adams via email at email@example.com.